Jabbing our newborns with vitamin K injections significantly increases our children’s chances of developing childhood cancer. In a study of two hospitals, researchers found almost a two-fold risk of leukemia for children who had received intramuscular vitamin K given universally at one hospital compared to the other hospital that did not promote the jab.
The poisoning and destruction of the infants immune system starts in the first hours of life, even before they clobber the newborn with the dangerous hepatitis B vaccine.
The role of vitamin K
Vitamin K was discovered and recorded in German medical journals in the 1920’s as a very important blood coagulation factor, therefore, “K” for koagulation. Vitamin K’s other job is to put calcium in the right places (bones and blood) and keep it from being deposited in the wrong places (calcification of the blood vessels, bone spurs and calcification of soft tissues).
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) is found in green leafy plants like broccoli, lettuce and spinach, and makes up about 90 percent of our dietary intake. vitamins K2 (menaquinones) are in animal sources, fermented products and bacteria, including our intestinal bacteria, and make up the other 10 percent. Our bodies store about a 1 month supply of vitamin K, but vitamin K is not stored in any significant quantity in the liver.
Then there is the Big Pharma counterfeit – vitamin K (menadione) – which is more potent than natural vitamin K, resulting in toxicity. It is not found anywhere naturally. Because menadione is toxic, the Food and Drug Administration has banned its use as an over-the-counter supplement. So let’s pump it into our newborns!
Vitamin K injections started in the dark days of unnatural childbirth with the introduction of forceps deliveries (because the mothers were drugged out of their gourds and couldn’t push the baby out on their own). Forceps cause heavy trauma to the baby’s head and face, crushing and bruising. Insanely, the umbilical was then and is now routinely clamped and cut immediately after birth, which can deprive the baby of up to 40 percent of its blood (and clotting factors). This bad combination shorts babies of clotting factors to cope with the head trauma, leading to bleeding on the brain.
Because of “hemorrhagic disease” occurring in the occasional newborn, the powers that be decided to give vitamin K3 shots to ALL babies, regardless of whether there was birth trauma or forceps used. They just assumed that somehow babies don’t naturally produce enough vitamin K. While giving the toxic shot did lower the incidence of bleeds, it raised a whole new problem of jaundice and other complications.
What’s in the shot?
Menadione is manmade and is generally regarded as toxic. Roche’s vitamin K drug, Konakion, contains hydrochloric acid (highly corrosive acid injected into the muscle), phospholipon 100 (hydrogenated fatty acid composition made from soy-GMO) and sodium hydroxide (lye – caustic soda injected into the muscle).
Side effects of synthetic vitamin K (not just linked to large doses) include: cytotoxicity in liver cells, formation of radicals from enzymes of leukocytes, weakens the immune system, mutagenic effects, damage to the natural vitamin K cycle, hemolytic anemia and hyperbilirubinemia, disturbs levels of calcium ions, vomiting, albuminuria, irritation of skin and mucous membranes, allergic reactions, eczema and unlike natural vitamin K – it builds up in tissue.
Side effects of natural vitamin K: Your doctor makes less money.
Childbirth is not a procedure! Take back childbirth from the unnatural practices that we use now. Find a great naturopathic midwife to help you enjoy the event of childbirth. Vitamin K for a newborn is a great idea but let’s use the natural forms for our babies.
Sources for this article:
Bassler, K.-H. et al. (1997): Vitamin-Lexikon fur Arzte, Apotheker und Ernahrungswissenschaftler. ISBN: 3437211404
About the author:
Craig Stellpflug is a Cancer Nutrition Specialist, Lifestyle Coach and Neuro Development Consultant at Healing Pathways Medical Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ. http://www.healingpathwayscancerclinic.com/ With 17 years of clinical experience working with both brain disorders and cancer, Craig has seen first-hand the devastating effects of vaccines and pharmaceuticals on the human body and has come to the conclusion that a natural lifestyle and natural remedies are the true answers to health and vibrant living. You can find his daily health blog at www.blog.realhealthtalk.com and his articles and radio show archives at www.realhealthtalk.com