A lesser known, yet highly effective natural treatment for sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, cluster headaches and migraines are capsaicin-based nasal sprays. They have been tested clinically for over 10 years and exhibit remarkable potency in alleviating many upper respiratory conditions, sinus, head and even neck pain.
Nasol is a capsaicin-based 100% natural nasal spray which relieves sinus pressure, nasal congestion, allergy symptoms and chronic headaches.
Allergies have become a modern epidemic as millions suffer from various allergy and headache symptoms each year, often with frequent episodes stemming from unknown origin. Whether it is pollen, mold, animal dander or dust, diet, environment, the culprit causes sneezing, runny nose, a heavy stuffed up feeling, sinus and head pain, and even asthma, all because our own immune defenses are attacking a harmless intruder.
What Happens To Our Breathing?
The allergic reaction causes an inflammation of the paranasal sinus cavities adjacent to the nasal passages, and the inflamed cavities become blocked from the passages by swelling, making it hard to breathe. Even slight inflammation causes problems because the sinuses are connected to the nasal cavity by very tiny openings (called sinus ostia). Due to their size, these openings are prone to becoming blocked from the inflamed nasal lining as a result of allergic reactions, bacteria, or viruses such as the common cold. As the ostia become plugged, mucous builds up and becomes trapped in the sinus cavity. This creates headaches, facial pain and uncomfortable pressure around the nose and eyes, and can even result in damage to the sinus cavity walls.
Often this condition has been treated by doctors using prescription drugs, including antibiotics and steroids. But this treatment has been proven largely ineffective and can even be harmful. A study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that clinical test subjects suffering from sinus infections did not show a marked improvement in their condition when administered antibiotics and/or steroids. In fact, over a two-week period, a controlled placebo group actually showed the same recovery rate from their facial pain and sinus congestion as the group that was administered prescription drugs. The study concluded that when it comes to sinus infections, conventional medicines do not prove to be an effective means of controlling such ailments.
Headache pain can be equally stifling, often incapacitating, and certainly a handicap when chronic. The most common type of headache caused when blood vessels surrounding the eyes and forehead begin to spasm, known as the classic migraine attack. High blood sugar levels typically from sweets or alcohol, or high hormone levels surrounding the monthly cycle in females, along with stress hormones produced in the adrenal glands, can trigger a migraine attack. What’s needed is an immediate way to relax the muscles in the lining of blood vessels.
Capsaicin-Based Sprays An Effective and Natural Solution
Promising new studies have revealed what some parts of the world have known for centuries. Capsaicin, a small chemical compound found in chili peppers, is quickly gaining respectable attention as a natural means of controlling many ailments and even preventing the number one cause of death.
Past research suggested that spicing food with chilies can lower blood pressure in people with that condition, reduce blood cholesterol and ease the tendency for dangerous blood clots to form.
Researchers in Korea recently published evidence that suggests the mechanisms behind why capsaicin may aid weight loss.
Spicing up your daily diet with some red pepper can also curb appetite, especially for those who don’t normally eat the popular spice, according to research from Purdue University.
Research shows that capsaicin actually decreases the activity of neurotransmitters that are responsible for carrying pain signals to the brain, thus effectively reducing discomfort. In addition to relieving pain, capsaicin also shows the ability to quickly reduce inflammation — helping to eliminate the cause of the discomfort, not just the symptoms — thereby providing lasting relief to those suffering from sinus congestion.
Nasol is an all natural nasal spray developed for headaches, allergy and sinus relief. Nasol contains all natural ingredients is safe and not addictive. Clinical research and shows an extremely high efficacy rate for migraine, cluster, tension and premenstrual headache sufferers. Hospitals, Universities and Clinics around the world are using capsaicin for chronic headache patients with outstanding results.
Via intranasal administration, this method is effective because of the efficiency rate in delivering the product directly to the affected area. Orally administered drugs and some natural remedies can lose much of their bioavailability and effectiveness in the stomach, digestive tract and liver before they enter the bloodstream and reach the sinuses. Capsaicin in a nasal spray allows the full quantity and potency of the remedy to reach the targeted sinuses immediately.
Nasol’s ingredients relax muscles in blood vessels and dilates them to help quickly relieve headaches without the rebound effect felt by many other pain relievers.
- Aloe Vera Extract — helps relieve pain and soothes skin inflammation
- Eucalyptus Oil — eases nasal congestion
- Rosemary Extract — preserves and kills bacteria
- Sea Salt — cleanses and helps drain your sinuses
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) — helps fight infection and promote healing
- Capsicum 4x — desensitizes the sensory neurons, dilates constricting blood vessels and aids in pain control.
Capsaicin-based nasal sprays have been tested clinically for over 10 years. Key clinical findings are summarized below, as they relate to the use of capsaicin as a treatment option for sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and cluster headaches:
- The Sinol study represents the first-ever capsaicin-based treatment for allergic rhinitis to be supported by prospective clinical data, and has important implications for millions of Americans who suffer from nasal allergies. This all-natural product has now been demonstrated to provide clinical effectiveness without any of the side effects associated with intra-nasal steroids and is available without a prescription” Dr. Michael A. Kaliner, of the Institute of Asthma and Allergy, Wheaton, Maryland.
- In another study, not using Sinus Buster, of hyperreactive rhinopathy with 84 patients, intranasal capsaicin was used for four weeks and resulted in marked reductions of symptoms without significant side effects in the majority of patients. [Source]
- In a study of 50 patients with perennial allergic rhinitis, topical, nasal capsaicin was shown to reduce Substance P content in nasal secretions by 43% (with statistical significance) and to result in a total effective rate of 94%.[Source]
- When studied as a treatment for cluster headache, nasal applications of capsaicin resulted in symptom amelioration in 70% of those patients who applied the drug on the same side as their cluster headache.[Source]
- In a study treating non-allergic non-infectious perennial rhinitis, intranasal capsaicin spray caused significant and long-term (up to 9 months post-therapy) reductions in overall nasal symptoms, rhinorrhea and nasal blockage. No significant changes in safety (smell, blood pressure, heart rate) were seen.[Source]
- In a placebo-controlled study of 25 patients with non-allergic non-infectious perennial rhinitis, intranasal capsaicin was shown to have no significant impact on inflammatory markers (leukotriene (LT) C4/D4/E4, prostaglandin D2 (PGD2), and tryptase) in the nasal mucosa.[Source]
- When used to treat non-allergic non-infectious perennial rhinitis, capsaicin aqueous nasal spray reduced nasal complaints without affecting cellular homeostasis or overall neurogenic staining up to 9 months after treatment.[Source]
- When used to treat allergic rhinitis, nasally applied capsaicin provided symptom relief, and resulted in a statistically significant 35% reduction in nasal airflow resistance. At one-year follow-up, the total effective rate was 89%.[Source]
- In a 2-year study treating cluster headache, capsaicin applied to the nasal mucosa resulted in consistent therapeutic effects. [Source]
For Allergies & Sinus
The capsaicin in Nasol desensitizes the mucous membranes in the nose which makes them less irritated by airborne particles, helping to relieve allergies and congestion fast. Nasol will prevent allergy triggers while keeping your nasal passages moist, clean and bacteria free.
Capsaicin not only reduces pain, but it also stimulates secretions that help clear mucus from your stuffed up nose or congested lungs. Capsaicin is similar to a compound found in many cold remedies for breaking up congestion, except that capsaicin works much faster. Once your congestion is broken up Nasol will continue to keep your nose clean and bacteria free.
The delivery of Nasol nasal spray is more effective for allergies and sinus congestion than other oral medications in pill or liquid format. Pills or liquid have to travel through your stomach and relief is often significantly delayed during the acute phase of these symptoms.
For fast relief of migraine, cluster, sinus, premenstrual, menstrual and tension headaches. Nasol will work best for headaches when symptoms first occur. Most headaches are caused by a spasm of the blood vessels or muscles around the eyes and across the forehead. Nasol is a fast acting all natural remedy that relaxes the muscles and blood vessels. Our Nasol nasal spray can relieve headaches when they first begin and is extremely effective for migraines, cluster and tension type headaches. You should experience relief in 2-12 minutes. If your headache persists follow up immediately with 1-2 sprays. With severe headaches that feel deep in your head you may need to tilt your head back and sniff deep to reach the headache area.
For relief of indoor/outdoor allergies and sinus conditions. Nasol clears your congestion associated with allergies and sinus problems quickly. Nasol desensitizes the mucous membranes in the nose making them less irritated by airborne particles, relieving allergies and sinus congestion fast. Nasol will stimulate secretions that help clear congestion and mucus from your sinuses while keeping them bacteria and infection free. A daily regimen of Nasol will keep you breathing clearly and easily each and every day. If used in a regular daily regiment (3x a day) Nasol will relieve allergies symptoms throughout the allergy season. Nasol will drain sinuses and keep them clean and bacteria free. If you are experiencing severe sinus problems such as infection or sinusitis, use Nasol daily (3x to 6x a day) until relieve occurs.
Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.