What Is The Deadliest Of All Vaccines According To The Data?

The standard DTP or DPT (diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough) and tetanus) vaccine is acknowledged to be the deadliest of all vaccines, causing more disability, illness and the highest risks, even exceeding MMR (measles, mumps and rubella).

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services set up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) in 1988 to compensate individuals and families of individuals injured by covered childhood vaccines. The VICP itself was adopted in response to a the pertussis portion of the DTP vaccine.

Since 1988, the program has been funded by an excise tax on every purchased dose of a covered vaccine. To win an award, a claimant must show a causal connection; if medical records show a child has one of several listed adverse effects soon after vaccination. The burden of proof is the civil-law preponderance-of-the-evidence standard, in other words a showing that causation was more likely than not.

As of May 2013, the VICP has paid out $2.7 billion for cases involving injury amongst all vaccines.It obliges drug companies that produce vaccines to contribute to the program by paying an excise tax on each dose of vaccine, based on potential risk. (more…)

Vaccine Fraud Exposed: Measles and Mumps Making a Huge Comeback Because Vaccines are Designed to Fail, say Merck Virologists

Child-Measles-Chicken-Pox-Sick (2)

Disclaimer: I am not an opponent of the theory of inoculation. Nor am I opposed to science. What I am opposed to is fraudulent science, and that’s what this article is all about.

Measles and mumps are making a huge comeback in the United States, but doctors and journalists all make the same critical error in understanding why. They blame “parents who don’t vaccinate their kids” as the cause, but the real cause — as revealed by whistleblowing scientists working for top vaccine manufacturers — is that measles and mumps vaccines are designed to fail from the start.

Scientific fraud, it turns out, is an inherent part of the vaccine industry.

How do we know? Because whistleblowers who worked in the industry have found the courage to speak out and tell the truth. These people are the Edward Snowdens of the vaccine industry.

Merck falsified its mumps vaccine efficacy results, say former employees

Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a “95% efficacy rate” say former Merck virologists Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski in their shocking False Claims Act document. (more…)

The 2013 Measles Outbreak: A Failing Vaccine, Not A Failure To Vaccinate

The 2013 Measles Outbreak: A Failing Vaccine, Not A Failure To Vaccinate

Are the recently reported measles outbreaks in the U.S. being caused by the failure to vaccinate, or the failure of the vaccine? Shockingly, clinically confirmed reports of measles vaccine failure in fully vaccinated populations stretch back a quarter of a century from around the world.

In a recent CNN Health opinion piece too easily confused with reporting titled, US measles cases in 2013 may be the worst in 17 years, Elizabeth Cohen, CNN’s Senior Medical Correspondent, blames the 159 cases of measles the CDC reported occurring from Jan. 1 through Aug. 24th on “visitors from countries where measles is common” and “vaccine objectors within the United States.”

What makes her conspicuously non-referenced statistics so disturbing is that she is ignoring a substantial body of literature, including peer-reviewed and published epidemiological and clinical studies, indicating that the recent measles outbreaks are just as likely caused by the failure of the vaccine as by presumably irrational and/or irresponsible parents exercising their legal right and responsibility to choose whether or not to vaccine their children.

Let’s fill in the data that so obviously got flushed down the memory hole by this irresponsible piece of CNN ‘reporting.’ (more…)

Welsh Measles Epidemic Was Faked

The Great Measles Epidemic of Wales—the one that’s being used to stampede sheeple into vaccine clinics for the MMR jab—never happened. Seriously! It was faked. The actual data from the Welsh government on cases of measles proves it.

Cute Little Girl Making a Face

Cute Little Girl Making a Face, Photo by J. Aaron Farr

by Heidi Stevenson,
with credit to Child Health Safety

Update: It is now 10 May 2013 and we have an updated report for you! As might be expected, the number of reported and confirmed measles cases has increased, though it also appears that this so-called epidemic is winding down. (more…)

Welsh Measles Epidemic Was Faked

The Great Measles Epidemic of Wales—the one that’s being used to stampede sheeple into vaccine clinics for the MMR jab—never happened. Seriously! It was faked. The actual data from the Welsh government on cases of measles proves it.

Cute Little Girl Making a Face

Cute Little Girl Making a Face, Photo by J. Aaron Farr

by Heidi Stevenson,
with credit to Child Health Safety

Update: It is now 10 May 2013 and we have an updated report for you! As might be expected, the number of reported and confirmed measles cases has increased, though it also appears that this so-called epidemic is winding down. (more…)

British Medical Journal Tells Us – Measles Is Not The Scary Disease The Press Want You To Think It Is

Magda Taylor of The Informed Parent has been attempting to reintroduce some sense into the mindless panic of the UK media about a small number of measles cases in a small part of Wales in the UK.  Magda has picked some extracts from back copies of The British Medical Journal of the times when measles cases were rife.  She has been finding how relaxed the medical profession was to what was considered then a mild disease.  Today people would think measles has always been public enemy #1 and it has not. 

Compare how one week ago the BBC’s shroud-waver-in-chief Fergus Walsh described measles with how it was described in 1959 a decade before the measles vaccine.  (more…)

Melanie’s Marvelous Measles: Is the provaccine backlash rational or hysterical? ~ Suzanne Humphries, MD

There is a new children’s book available that teaches children that they don’t have to fear childhood illnesses. It is entitled “Melanie’s Marvelous Measles” and can be purchased HERE

Mass hysteria has broken out among the provaccine with ideations of banning the book due to its perceived danger. See article HERE

So what are the arguments in favor of shedding the mass fear that has been ingrained since the 1960s when the vaccines became available, prior to which measles was an acceptable childhood illness? In the developed world, mortality was reduced over 98% before the vaccine came along and before antibiotics were available. In England and in the United States, the chance of dying from measles had dropped to 1-2% by the 1930s.[1] (more…)

Proof that Childhood Vaccinations Are a Hoax

I have not always been a vaccine skeptic. One day, though, I happened on an article in JAMA and sat bolt upright. It was obvious: The AMA’s own mortality data for the 20th century proves that childhood vaccines are a hoax.

Syringe through hundred dollar billby Heidi Stevenson

It’s taken as an article of faith that vaccinations have improved our lifespan. Most of us take our children to the doctors for their injections without question. Most think of themselves as bad parents if they don’t. It’s simply one of those things that aren’t questioned, as if it’s obvious. It’s gone so far now that parents have been threatened with prison and their children are coerced into vaccinations.

This article exposes the reality: As documented by the American Medical Association’s own Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in the January 1999 issue, there is no connection between death from infectious diseases and vaccinations. That’s right. None. (more…)

The Measles Lie, and the ongoing ad campaign disguised as news

An article in the Daily Mail UK, has reported that there has been the highest rate of measles infection since 1988. It goes on to say that 214 cases have been reported in the Mersey-side area alone. In a blatant advert for the MMR vaccination, Dr Roberto Vivancos from the Health Protection Agency, said “It is obvious from these statistics that people who are not fully vaccinated are not just at risk themselves, but they pose an infection risk to others.” He is also quoted as saying that measles is “very infectious and can cause very serious complications” and that he would “strongly advise parents to ensure that their children are vaccinated.” (more…)