There has been some controversy over the activity of adding synthetic fluoride to municipal water supplies and elsewhere, but not enough. The seriousness of this issue is more than what most realize. Fluoridation ranks with GMO’s and tainted, forced vaccinations among the great crimes against humanity. (more…)
Buying a water purification system that removes fluoride (like this one) can get really pricey. A lot of us are stuck with dangerous fluoride in our water. The majority of people get those mini-water filters which don’t remove fluoride. But here is a secret (which a lot of people do not know about) – you can remove fluoride naturally with just one ingredient – TULSI PLANT (find it here) It’s the most affordable way known to us!
A major secret revealed: The most Affordable Way to Remove Fluoride Naturally (more…)
Editor’s Note: Although parasites are generally considered harmful, it’s important to note that they account for more than half of life’s diversity and have extremely important ecological roles. Without parasites, ecosystems would not have flourished as well as they have throughout time.
Have you ever experienced: bloating and excessive gas, frequent diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, extreme fatigue, an increasing number of allergies, poor general immunity, lack of energy and/or regular sickness? Experiencing any or all of these symptoms is an indicator that you may have parasites!
A soup of pharmaceutical waste spews from the faucets supplying drinking water to 41 million Americans, according to a disturbing study from the Associated Press. At least 24 major cities are affected, including New York, Washington, Boston Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Here are some of the key test results obtained by the AP:
- Officials in Philadelphia said testing there discovered 56 pharmaceuticals or byproducts in treated drinking water, including medicines for pain, infection, high cholesterol, asthma, epilepsy, mental illness and heart problems. Sixty-three pharmaceuticals or byproducts were found in the city’s watersheds.
- Anti-epileptic and anti-anxiety medications were detected in a portion of the treated drinking water for 18.5 million people in Southern California.
- Researchers at the U.S. Geological Survey analyzed a Passaic Valley Water Commission drinking water treatment plant, which serves 850,000 people in Northern New Jersey, and found a metabolized angina medicine and the mood-stabilizing carbamazepine in drinking water.
- A sex hormone was detected in San Francisco’s drinking water.
- The drinking water for Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas tested positive for six pharmaceuticals.
- Three medications, including an antibiotic, were found in drinking water supplied to Tucson, Ariz.
The situation is undoubtedly worse than suggested by the positive test results in the major population centers documented by the AP.
What Exactly Is In My Drinking Water? (more…)